- Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation
- The ideal candidate has a fluent knowledge of finance, real estate documents, and market practices, and an understanding of real estate market dynamics.
- This position requires 5 to 10 years of residential and/or commercial real estate experience, preferably in acquisitions, due diligence, appraisal or asset management, proficiency in financial analysis, and extensive knowledge of the due diligence process.
- The candidate must have exceptionally strong interpersonal skills for extensive contact with clients, excellent verbal and written skills, be highly detail-oriented, and proficient in Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- The ideal candidate will be a conceptual thinker with good analytic and creative problem-solving skills.
- A bachelor's degree and/or MBA is preferred.
The Associate Broker manages multiple real estate transactions working with COMPANY's brokers, including everything from preparing information for listings through coordinating the final closing of the sale. For the right candidate, this position could lead to becoming a commissioned broker with the company.
- Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint. Experience working with CoStar, OLR, Trulia, RealtyMX, MLS, or similar.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must already be Licensed in New York State.