- Develops property listings by building rapport and reaching out to potential sellers, development firms, banks foreclosures, and landlords.
- Perform interior property inspections, drive-by inspections, taking digital pictures, and completing property inspection reports.
- Lists property by examining property; helping sellers establish selling price; negotiaing and closing a listing agreement.
- Placing advertisements; responding to inquiries.
- Updates job knowledge by studying listings; visiting properties; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional and community organizations.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Must already be Licensed in New York State.
The Listing Agent is expected to work within our system to manage and maintain a property from the time of listing until sale/lease. They oversee all aspects required to efficiently market and extend the reach of the listing.
- Understanding the Customer, Prospecting Skills, People Skills, Problem Solving, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Legal Compliance, Independence, Professionalism, Meeting Listing Goals, Negotiation
- Microsoft Word, Excel. CoStar, OLR, Trulia, RealtyMX, MLS, or similar is required.