- Demonstrate strong leadership on the sales floor every day to drive results.
- Manage a sales culture that promotes, rewards and demands consistent effort and stellar results.
- Ensure that the company's sales targets and initiatives are consistently achieved and surpassed.
- Develop and measure sales lead, reports and metrics consistent with world class sales management.
- Report and communicate hourly and daily to senior management on leads, the sales pipeline, and inbound and outbound sales activity and results.
- Constantly assess and improve upon sales process and sales operations, including our customer relationship management and reporting tools.
- Train and develop sales people and other personnel to ensure that sales teams work at maximum capacity.
- Assist and communicate with research department to prioritize and locate prospective customers.
- Ability to work with Agents throughout the organization to leverage resources and grow our business.
- Multi-task everyday with a high level of energy.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Basic computer knowledge, including MS Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Professional presence and be able to demonstrate and teach a successful phone sales presence.
- Experience working within a lead-based/inbound sales organization, preferably a Real Estate firm.
To provide senior sales management and leadership for a growing Real Estate firm. This includes tracking, measuring and reporting on sales activity, ensuring that sales targets are consistently achieved, training and developing sales personnel, executing on the company's strategic sales initiatives, and coordinating and communicating with company management to achieve these initiatives. Responsible for achieving all sales goals and overall sales results.
Minimum Qualification Standards:
- College degree.
- 3 years of sales experience in a Real Estate firm.
- Highly motivated by personal compensation.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and fluently, both verbally and in writing